Account Manager – Advertiser Department (m/f/d)
YIELDKIT GmbH was founded in 2009 in the Hanseatic city of Hamburg with the aim of intelligently connecting advertisers and publishers. Today, YIELDKIT's solutions stand for a technical development that combines artificial intelligence with the best trading relationships around the world. By combining innovative advertising solutions with advanced technology, the YIELDKIT platform offers publishers, as well as advertisers, a direct and easy solution to optimally implement their performance marketing strategies. The goal: higher revenue figures for publishers and more sales and increasing brand awareness for advertisers. Innovative advertising media paired with AI technology enable us, in conjunction with exclusive placements, to sustainably realize the goals of our customers.
In the background, the technology accesses 60 performance networks and over 45,000 advertisers worldwide and converts links and predefined keywords into monetizable native ads for more than 5,000 publishers. Everything happens automatically and dynamically from the content. The link content is always appropriate to context and keywords; the page itself remains untouched at its core. This form of advertising is an ideal driver to ensure a balance between best possible monetization for the publisher and optimal user experience for the website visitor. It also offers advertisers a unique opportunity to place themselves in editorial content.
YIELDKIT is backed by 25 technology specialists from 11 different countries who work on the technical development of our products every day. Exclusive customer service, high quality standards and individual solutions are our top priorities.
Our team is looking for an Account Manager for our office in Hamburg.
- Maintain strong existing client relationships and assist growing new relationships with clients globally
- Acquisition of new potential ad networks and advertisers
- Advise clients and make recommendations by creating individualized proposals in line with clients’ objectives
- Analysis and optimization of the advertiser coverage and traffic conversion using internal tools to deliver account growth and maximize revenue/ upsell opportunities
- Monitor the progress of accounts and implement process improvements
- Independently negotiate CPA rates, exclusive, coupons, promo codes, deals and flat fees for paid placements with potential clients in order to achieve revenue targets
- Deliver exceptional support to clients by responding to inquiries and requests as well as resolving campaign issues in a timely and efficient manner to exceed customer expectations
- Manage activity results by creating reports/ forecasts to determine existing capabilities and where potential growth lies
- Act as an intermediary between the publishers and the advertisers (by working closely with the publisher’s team)
- Enhance brand image by visits on-site, conferences, tradeshows, networking events, etc.
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2+ years’ experience in the performance marketing industry or within a closely related position
- Ideally an extensive network in the performance marketing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build close client relationships
- Convincing personality with outstanding negotiation skills
- A solution-oriented, well-structured and independent way of working
- Ability to execute a variety of tasks and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Proactively taking initiatives and a collaborative team player
- Fluent in German and in English
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, preferably native speaker; another language is a plus
- International orientation: keen to work in an international / multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company.
- Flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours.
- Exciting tasks.
- Interesting career and further training opportunities.
- Fresh fruits and free drinks.
- Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties.
- A nice office in the Jarrestadt with many dining and shopping options.
More about us at www.yieldkit.de.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
YIELDKIT GmbH, Jarrestraße 44b, 22303 Hamburg, Germany