International Affiliate / Publisher Development Manager (m/f/d)
YIELDKIT GmbH was founded in 2009 in the Hanseatic city of Hamburg with the aim of intelligently connecting advertisers and publishers. Today, YIELDKIT's solutions stand for a technical development that combines artificial intelligence with the best trading relationships around the world. By combining innovative advertising solutions with advanced technology, the YIELDKIT platform offers publishers, as well as advertisers, a direct and easy solution to optimally implement their performance marketing strategies. The goal: higher revenue figures for publishers and more sales and increasing brand awareness for advertisers. Innovative advertising media paired with AI technology enable us, in conjunction with exclusive placements, to sustainably realize the goals of our customers.
In the background, the technology accesses 60 performance networks and over 45,000 advertisers worldwide and converts links and predefined keywords into monetizable native ads for more than 5,000 publishers. Everything happens automatically and dynamically from the content. The link content is always appropriate to context and keywords; the page itself remains untouched at its core. This form of advertising is an ideal driver to ensure a balance between best possible monetization for the publisher and optimal user experience for the website visitor. It also offers advertisers a unique opportunity to place themselves in editorial content.
YIELDKIT is backed by 25 technology specialists from 11 different countries who work on the technical development of our products every day. Exclusive customer service, high quality standards and individual solutions are our top priorities.
Our team is looking for an International Publisher Development Manager for our office in Hamburg.
● Affiliate / Publisher acquisition and support
● Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems
● Follow up with leads aggressively
● Publisher account management with the goal of positive revenue development or increased success
● Controlling and reporting of measures and developments, internally and externally
● Communication with publishers and interested parties
● Preparation of sales and competition analyses
● Market observation
● Representation at events and conferences
● 3-5 years of experience in affiliate marketing working directly with affiliates
● Very strong knowledge about the industry and a wide range of traffic sources
● Active in affiliate communities and with an existing network of industry contacts
● You are a “hunter”: Persistent, with advanced negotiation skills and experience with long-term enterprise sales cycles. Entrepreneur minded: Thanks to your digital market understanding, you have strategic insight and strong business acumen
● Great communication skills
● High level of self-motivation
● Proficiency in written and spoken English, preferably native speaker; another language is a plus
● International orientation: keen to work in an international / multicultural environment
● Willing to travel and be involved with the broader BD community
● Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company.
● Flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours.
● Exciting tasks.
● Interesting career and further training opportunities.
● Fresh fruits and free drinks.
● Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties.
● A nice office in the Jarrestadt with many dining and shopping options.
More about us at www.yieldkit.de.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
YIELDKIT GmbH, Jarrestraße 44b, 22303 Hamburg, Germany